Saturday, December 26, 2009

no news is good news?

Just in case any one is looking for me...I thought I'd let you know that I can't get my home computer to go online. It makes for difficult communication...such is life.
I've got some neat photos to post when I get it figured out.
We woke up to snow..about 2 inches...on Christmas morn. No big deal if we didn't live in a southern state. The girls, of course, are thrilled. It took them all of 3 seconds I think to start throwing snowballs. After the second one hit grandma's window..if figured we might best put a halt to their exerberance.
The poor chickens and guineas!!! They are afraid of the white stuff and will NOT come out of their coops. Rachel tried to put her banty rooster out and oh how beautiful his red feathers look again the pure white...but the little guy just stood there trying to find a way back in to the nesting boxes. Today, a few patches have melted here and there and when we opened the doors to the coops, they all flew out in one big cloud of feathers. Straight into the trees and what ever clear ground they could find. They are not happy.
I leave you with prayers and best wishes. Ya'll stay warm and safe.

No comments: