Thursday, June 26, 2008

Silly songs

Away down under, in the paw paw patch.
I met a girl who's shoes didn't match.
She dilly'd and she dallied and she stole my heart away.
And when i asked it back again,
all that she could say....
 
Away down under,
where the tall fern grow,
I met a boy that i didn't even know.
He flited and he skirted
and he stole my heart away,
and when i asked it back again..
all that he could say

Away down under
in the paw paw patch....
Beware,
stay away from there
if your shoes don't match.

4 comments:

Shez said...

PJ, I am so glad you have joined the blogging world.

keewey said...

Love it. Still can't believe that you have joined the blogging bandwagon. Hugs and kisses, Vic in NZ

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

This is adorable!! I love this!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this PJ! It really speaks to me. You're great! Keep it up:-)

Connie